Thursday 29 May 2014

Goodness Gracious

Goodness Gracious opened a few months ago now; a small but perfect little bagel shop on an unlikely corner of New North Road. We popped in for lunch on Saturday, and despite not even being hungry (a rare event) I couldn't resist trying one of their now famous bagels. 




Allie went for The Kransky while Alice and I both chose The Vege Bagel. Again, an uncharacteristic decision but the temptation of fried haloumi had me sold.

The bagels were delicious, though I don't think they quite stood up against the mighty bagels at Best Ugly. In saying that, at Goodness Gracious they are very good and are served completely differently, so probably shouldn't be compared too closely.




It is the perfect place to stop in for a coffee too, though I bet if you go for coffee you'll walk out with a bagel!

No comments:

Post a Comment