Wednesday 18 June 2014

Little and Friday: After Hours

I've been a slack blogger these last few weeks- but I'm back in the game, and surprisingly this post in completely un-burger related (shocking, I know).

You might remember my post on Little and Friday, the amazing bakery in Belmont on the North Shore. But on this occasion I arrived well after the last doughnut had been devoured, and the shop next door called After Hours was opening it's doors. 


After Hours is the dinner edition of Little and Friday. They serve up a selection of delicious salads, hot meals and desserts from Wednesday to Sunday 2pm-9pm.


When I visited it was sticky free range five spiced pork belly, atop a selection of salads. The pork belly was fragrant and melt in your mouth - I could have eaten the whole tray.




After Hours is the perfect lazy dinner option, when you want quality home-style food without the incumbent supermarket trip and pile of dishes. The menu changes daily so keep an eye on their Facebook page for updates.



Lastly, don't forget to take a slice of cake or sweet pie home (it is a Little and Friday establishment after all!).

Enjoy!

P.S. This post was originally commissioned for The Denizen

1 comment:

  1. Ahh we've been super slack about blogging lately too...The lemon meringue pie looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete