Tuesday 1 July 2014

Breakfast: The Muesli Hub

Previously a muesli sceptic, I told Lucy- a friend of mine and a co-creator of The Muesli Hub that she would have a hard time convincing me that this breakfast dish deserved a place on my table. But a few mere months later, and with the launch of her and partner Jono's new business I found myself eating my words (and a lot more muesli).

Photo by Anna Kidman 
Photo by Anna Kidman

The Muesli Hub is a slick new online service that allows you to create your muesli from scratch, and make it exactly the way you like it. Deciding on your first order is the hardest part; and so after a few tough choices I decided on a warming porridge base, macadamia nuts, banana chips, cinnamon, and chia seeds. It's delicious on it's own or with fruit, warm or cold, and I'll admit I even ended up having a few afternoon nibbles at the good bits.



Have a play on the website here- get creative, make your dream muesli mix, and let me know what you think!

Photo by Anna Kidman

2 comments:

  1. Very cool concept, though I don't know enough about muesli to craft my own. Do they have some "house" flavours too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! Check out the 'pre-crafted' section on the website x

      Delete