Tuesday 19 August 2014

Honeytrap

Last week I said goodbye to some of my very best friends as they left for their OEs. The three girls; Alice, Jamie, and Allie had seen to a never ending stream of goodbye lunches and dinners in the week before they left, but as far as the rest of us girls were concerned this lunch was the most important.

Being located just around the corner from the area that Sarah and I work, we chose Honeytrap on   K'Road for our meal. I had been following the Honeytrap Facebook page for what felt like forever but had never made it here, so I was thrilled to finally check it out.


Honeytrap is hidden away in St Kevin's Arcade, and we burrowed ourselves into the place even further taking the little tables in the loft above the kitchen.


Like the place itself, the menu at Honeytrap is small and eclectic, but fabulous in every way.

I chose the Vietnamese chicken sandwich, while the others chose beef brisket and caesar sandwiches. They look like fairly ordinary burgers, but I assure you that they are packed full of flavour, and feel like they aren't too bad for you either.




They also do shakes, and change these up week on week to some new fabulous flavour. When we visited it was delicious banoffee pie on offer (although, I probably would prefer a slice of banoffee pie instead.... drool drool drool)



As our plates were cleared and our lunch breaks dwindled to an end we said our final goodbyes, a few tears started flowing, and it was suddenly time to part ways. 

Luckily my tears were spared as I am off in a few weeks myself, and will be just behind them (but more on that later).


Girls, if you are reading this from wherever in Europe you may be I hope you're having an amazing time so far (and see you soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment