Sunday 15 September 2013

Petit Bocal

Just around the corner from Kingsland on Sandringham Road is a gorgeous little French Cafe called Petit Bocal. On a sunny weekend morning the family all met there for brunch, and we were very impressed. Not only limited to cafe fare though, Petit Bocal power on through the day and transform the place into a bistro for dinner, which I'm yet to try.





The decor was beautiful and simple, the waitress was French and charming, and the food was delicious. I chose the breakfast bruschetta, which was tasty, although a little strange paired with hollandaise sauce. Suzie went for the oyster and portobello mushrooms, while Mumma had the salmon bagels, both of which they were very pleased with. But we decided Thurlow won with his gooey, cheesy croque monsieur (which he was too eager to eat to let me get a good photo).









I'll keep this post small, because this sweet little cafe is exactly that. But if you're looking for a new cafe to visit, I recommend calling into Petit Bocal for a little mouthful of France.



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet place. This is right by our favourite brunch spot Okra. I'll have to convince my husband to try this one next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should- it's very cute. I haven't been to Okra but I know the one, I'll have to go!

    ReplyDelete