Monday 20 May 2013

Euro Restaurant and Bar

Over the weekend a group of us caught up for a ladies lunch at Euro Restaurant and Bar. This has been one of my favourite restaurants for a long time, and now thanks to their affordable lunch specials I can go without having to eat two minute noodles for the rest of the month! (slight exaggeration).




This month they have a $15 deal for half a cray at lunch- that shit cray (sorry couldn't resist). And last month they had a dozen bluff oysters for $15 which as a bit of an oyster fanatic I made the most of as well. These deals are amazing- get there!



My one piece of advise is to ask for the truffle fries, they aren't on the menu but my god they are good.





Just as we were about to tuck into our crays (and it got pretty messy) Simon Gault popped over to say hello. Talk about good service!


I seriously recommend heading to Euro this month for lunch- grab some friends, a few crays, a bottle of white wine and don't forget the truffle fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment