Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Food Truck Garage



Today the girls and I braved the rain and met for lunch at The Food Truck Garage- the latest new kid on the block at the up and coming City Works Depot.


Hot Dog


I hadn't done my homework and was gearing myself up for a big greasy burger, but to my surprise (and ok, disappointment) the whole menu has healthy spin.



Prawn Taco


We had the Papple Dogs, Prawn Tacos, Baked Chips and I also had the Cola with Lavender and Molasses.

While the Cola was nice it was all too reminiscent of the honey drink I have when I'm sick, but the food was tasty, the service fast and friendly, and what's more I didn't have the usual trans-fat induced coma that usually follows hotdogs and tacos- a win!




Prawn Taco and Lavender and Honey Cola


Now that they've got the naked girls off the website its safe to check it out here (albeit slightly less interesting).

More places like this please Auckland!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks yummy!. You know I have seen food truck is also offering Food Truck Catering. Wow. I am gonna hire them for my next corporate event. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very nutritious and healthy food
    Food truck

    ReplyDelete