Friday 31 May 2013

SGC Fashion Show

I know it's not food, but in the interest of me pretending I do more than just eat all day here's a bit of lifestyle to mix it up.

On Wednesday night a group of girls from work went along to the Stolen Girlfriends Club debut of their Spring 2013 collection 'Nasty Goreng' (like Nasi Goreng- see? Everything comes back to food).








The whole night was a BMW Mini x SGC collaboration. From the Mini ads projected onto the rough concrete walls around the catwalk to the new Mini Paceman being wrapped in SGC Death Moth print, it was definitely a two man show. Certainly not the first time fashion and cars have been thrown together but I think the colab is a genius mixture of two brands that compliment each other like avocado and bacon (again!).







No food, but the Red Bull vodkas were flowing and the atmosphere was awesome.

Oh yea the clothes were pretty cool too (and there ends my fashion blogging).


1 comment:

  1. Today I am partnering with mall owner and developer, GGP ,to share my favorite fall trends and fun fall pieces!! Fair Isle Sweater

    ReplyDelete